Arnilisa S. Niday                                                                                         6:30-7:30 PM
English 201A                                                                                              Roel J. Ido


My Son, Bodie



Chinky eyes, rounded face and chubby. These are some features my son got from me. Most of the people we know, even those we just met, says he is a male version of me. A mini-me so to speak. The way he walks, talks and even his laughter, he all got it from me. He is a boy who is witty and very talkative. He loves to play with his friends and watch cartoons in the afternoon. Whenever his grandma scold him for something that he did wrong, he always has a reason for everything. You can’t win an argument with him. In his age of eight, he can easily think of an answer or reason when someone asks him. Despite of his weight, he is really active and run fast. Everyone can say that we really look alike but he has unique talents and traits that he only possesses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anwar E. Bairola