Kim Gye Hwan 6:30~7:30 pm

 Kim, Gyehwan
 Maa, Woodridge
 Golden groove st.
 No.9 Davao City

Mr. Roel T. Ido
University of Mindanao,
Matina, Davao City

2017-02-12


Dear Mr. Ido :

I would like to introduce myself as a candidate for the Global Marketing Manager position within your company. Delving into market and consumer research requires a unique blend of expertise in conceptualizing statistics, analyzing market trends, identifying opportunities and leading a team to provide valuable, measurable results to the company's bottom line. I am a fresh graduate in this institution with a AB Mass communication.

 I thrive in challenging, fast paced environments where my project management, creativity and marketing research skills and directly affect how products and services are communicated and delivered to consumers. I am known for my ability, quickly establish trust with employees and project collaborators, mediate disputes and motivate others into action.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this position and how I can make a positive contribution to your organizational goals. My resume is attached for your review, and you may reach me by phone or email.

Sincerely,

Kim, Gyehwan

Enclosure: Resume

Kim, Gye hwan
 Maa Wood Ridge Davao City
kisg2@naver.com       
09498144747




OBJECTIVES

  • To make a creative and marketing research Idea
  • To enhance my communication skills
  • To gain more knowledge from firm/company and share the skills that I have
  • To work in a firm/company and make the creativity a unique blend expertise for Global Marketing
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

College Degree: AB Mass communication
University: University of Mindanao, Matina Campus
                        McArthur Highway, Matina, Davao City
Year Graduated: 2017
         SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES-  
Ability to make a creative research works
-Ability to socialize other people


-Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Internet, etc.)
 -Proficient in verbal and written communication  


SEMINARS, TRAININGS, & WORKSHOPS
       
Ø March 28, 2013                        - Word, Excel,PowerPoint Skills Training
          
Ø   June 15, 2015        - Korea LG Company Marketing Extension Seminar.
     
REFERENCES


Available upon request                                               








LG Company

Date: January 12, 2017
To: Global Marketing Department
From: Kim Gyehwan
Subject: customer requires what do they want, who get the information and creative what do they want and argue with there brand

I observed that the Global department. They consider consumers demand and try to make it. Which item can export to another country. However, those items are limited which are allowed to export to other countries because they are insolvent. As a result, our company LG would blend the other brand to make a cheap one for those who are insolvents. So they can gain more than before.


We must consider selling  the items to narrow the gap between the rich and the poor nations. Thank you.

Kim, Gyehwan  6:30~7:30PM
January 24, 2017
Order Department
Logitech Company
Turkey, Byzantine City Walls

Order Department:

Kindly ship the following merchandise as specified in the catalogue of  LG Puri care(An air cleaner)2017 issue:
 50Puri care Model code: AS281DAW PH45000.00                        
Unit Price  :P2100000.00

30 Puri care Model code AS181DAW    PH31500.00                            
Unit Price: P945000.00

50 Puri care Model code:AS111WCW  PH18500.00                         
Unit Price: P925000.00

30 Puri care Model code:AS121VAS  PH12500.00                      
Unit Price: P375000.00

30 Puri care Model code:AS161DAW PH24000.00                             
Unit Price:P720000.00
      
Kindly send all the necessary orders at your earliest convenience to the address stated above. A check have been enclosed for  the total amount computed.

                                                                                          Sincerely yours,
Kim Gyehwan




Enc. Check


                
                               MY White Bread

        I have a yellow color of white bread and this White bread can move,jump and injure to someone. I have a cat in my hometown sometime i miss my cat, because I'm raising my cat since 4 years ago. My cat is a male but his behavior seems like a girl. I can't touch him anytime It depends on his mood. MY cat name is ssigbbang(White Bread) because the color is yellow and when it sit at one's desk it really seems like a White bread. My cat always change the character like girl's menstrual period for everyday. When my cat has a bad mood for that day I can;t touch his belly. If i touch it, my cat will come lunging rushed at me furiously and scratch at me again. I have many memory with him and It has been three years since i left from my hometown.. He is one of my pet, friend and my family.
when i left my house i can't forgot the haunts my mind. We took a picture before when i leave and when i recollect it, I always feel lonesome. If i go back to my country I will take a picture with my family and I will to do anything what I want.
 THE END.
                           

                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anwar E. Bairola