February 10, 2017
Mr. Eldzs Mejia
Metro Magazine
Floor 4 Devco Building
Bonifacio Global City, Makati

Dear Mr. Eldzs:
Subject: Creative Director Position (Reference No. 54-G)
Knowing that you’re leading in the magazine industry as comprised with creative people, my elevated standards and the skills I possessed in creative directing with exposure in different media has serve as a paraphernalia that suits me for the creative director position that was advertised in one of your social media platform.
Aside from the technical proposal and creative process of the said position demands, I finished taking the Typography and layout as part of my course subject which equipped me to create entrancing and captivating content. Also as part of the Davao Bloggers Society and owning a blog site as a platform to influence, producing creative content has become more handy and effective which benefits a lot of readers wherein I could also apply to your incoming issues.
After you have reviewed my resume, your response would be highly welcomed and appreciated. Also hoping to have a time with you to discuss this if have met your requirements and qualifications. I can be reached anytime also if at your most convenient time. 
                                                                         Sincerely,

                                                   Keith Lloyd G. Rivera
Block.8, Lot 50, San Antonio Village
                                                                  KoronadalCity, South Cotabato
                                                    Phone: 09098886402
                                                                   Email: keithgrivera@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anwar E. Bairola