Jowee bantayan
                                              Regina Compound Bajada Davao city
                                                      Phone number: 09079519093



Summary
Independent worker with high energy and great communication skills. Reliable friendly professional able to work with little oversight and collaborate in team environments.

Highlights
·       -  Service minded                                        
·        -  motivated seller
·        - Able to stand for long hours
·        - Persuasive communicator
·       -  Efficient
·       -  Multi-tasking

Educational attainment
Elementary:    Lamiawan elementary school
                             Caraga Davao Oriental
High school:   San Luis national high school
                              Caraga Davao Oriental

Experience
Ø  Crew at Jollibee – from march 2017 until present
Ø  Sales associate at Sandugo- from June 2016 to November 2026
Ø  crew in Mang Inasal-from January 2015 to April 2016




JoweeBantayan




















February,09,2017
University of Mindanao
Matina Davao City
Jowee bantayan
Regina compound Bajada Davao City
Phone: 09079519093
Email: joweebantayan@yahoo.com



Dear. Mr. Ido

I am writing to you to express my interest in applying for any position currently available at your company, I believe that I am an excellent fit for this position, because of my experiences on my last job.

In the job description for the position that was posted, there were some requirements that stood out to me, just like;
·         -High school graduate
·         -With job experience
·        - Single
I’m good in communicating with other people,I can pacify irate costumer and can also do multi-tasking.
I believe that after you have reviewed my application and resume you will see that I possess an excellent skill set which matches your requirements perfectly. If you have any further questions or require additional documentation, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time and consideration.
                                          

Respectfully,


Jowee bantayan



























                                                  Happiness”
               Imagine yourself a professional, a successful businessman or an owner of a big famous company, is it a guarantee of real meaning of happiness?

                   Happiness is not just about having food when you are hungry, have plenty of water to drink when you are thirsty. Happiness is all about giving love without expecting any reward from it.
                   
Happiness is all about being satisfied with what you have, and have those tiny wishes come true, and have someone love when you need love.


















                                                                  The bakeshop

                    It was late afternoon after I got out from work, I stop at the bakeshop to buy some food. While I was about to buy, I saw this girl (she bought bread too) very disconcerted. I’m wondering why, but instead I just turn and neglect her. after a moment, she whispery  said, Oh my god..  I. .  Lost my wallet ..she said,   She looked at me and suddenly laugh she is boyish type of girl but.. she was so cute on that time. To stop her from worrying, I said, its ok I will pay it for you. .she’s looking at me smiling, I just smiled at her too and leave, I was getting hurry on that time .
                   
                   From that moment I saw her, she dominates my thoughts, I can’t stop thinking of her, I regret why I did not ask for her number.
                   
 One night, I was walking around the park to relax, listening music on my earphone, I saw a girl sitting on a bench alone, and looking at her from a distance looks so familiar. I started to get nearer and nearer to see her face. I stood up beside her and said  Maggy ??.  She looks surprised while turning her head to see who called her. While stearing at  me . .  You??  She paused  for a while thinking.. on the bakeshop right? She said, Is mile and said, yes maybe. .she laugh and we started to talk about the first time we meet on that bakeshop.
                    . . . and we became  lover now a days. .
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anwar E. Bairola