Salvador, Maria Christine - Narration

Salvador, Maria Christine R.
BSA-2
Prof. Roel Ido



Love Disoriented

As I was waiting or my teacher inside the room my best friend, Nicole, called my attention that someone is looking for me. I already know who he is, Kurt. I wonder what he was doing here this time. He always appears just to ask paper, pencil or even a pen. The whole campus knows that he is a son of the city councilor. Before I could react, he automatically grabs my hand and brings me to the park outside of campus. We can see some children are playing at the playground, the balloon vendor happily give the Dora-designed balloon to a sad girl and just like a thunder she plasters a smile and some couples are laughing like they have their own world. I wonder why Kurt brings me here, he knows I still have a class to attend and besides my things are in the room. He said he just wanted me to go out for a date. I was really shocked when he said it without even having a second thought. How could he? I don't know what and how to react. I run back to the room and pack my things up and ask my professor if I could skip his class because I'm not feeling well. Luckily he just allows me without asking further questions. I headed myself home and just sleep. Maybe if I wake up I'll forget what he was asking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anwar E. Bairola