Rollyboy A. Erot

Rolly A. Erot
Dutchess Street 7b,
Bangkal Davao City
Erot_rolly@yahoo.com

Raphael Santos, Restaurant Manager
Davao Food Central Corp.
Nccc Mall Maa
Davao city

February 16, 2017



Dear Mr. Santos, 

I am writing to express my interest in working for you as a supervisor, as advertised in the newspaper.

I currently unemployed and although I don’t have an experience in supervising, but I am perfect for the job.

I have completed my experience in cooking, waiter and casher at Submerging Food inc. I have Thirty four months relevant to the position. I have an extensive knowledge and experience relate into supervising. Your company excels at costumer service that I would like to pursue a career. I am also eager to become part of winning team like joining your organization would give me a chance to develop useful skill that will help me in perusing my long term career goals.

If you are interested in meeting with me, I am available for interview weekdays or any time in weekends. 



Sincerely,





Rolly A. Erot























Rolly A. Erot
Dutchess Street 7b, Bangkal Davao City
Num: 09126529828
Erot_rolly@yahoo.com

Objective:
                        Looking for responsible position as an active employee, involving a working with others as a team member to achieve the growth for this company and I can help the company through the utilizing my experience, capabilities and abilities.

Qualification highlight:


·         Have sense of responsibilities.
·         Able to spend a spare of time and willing to work overtime if necessary.
·         .ability to deal customers.

·         honest


Job position:
§  Any position that highly recommended or fitted to my qualification.
Skills:


§  Drawing                  
§  Literate in computer
§  painting 
§  Cooking


Personal data:


                            Age: 21 years old
                            Birth date: September 10, 1995
                            Status: single
                            Sex:  male
                            Height: 5’7
                            Weight: 58kg
Employment History:
                             Davao emerging Taipans Corporation, 34th month
Educational attainment:                         
UNIVERSITY OF MINDANAO
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE OF CRIMINOLOGY
 (Tertiary)                                                

Qualification Summary:
            A self motivated and can be depend upon at all times. Can work in fast –paced environment, and organized work of ethics focused on the task assigned, and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
            Lastly, I am willing to learn and accept responsibilities, and accomplish such with diligence and perseverance.

Reference:
                       
                       Josephine sandy S. Lu                               Dr.Romeo S.Camilotes
                                    (Teacher in University of Mindanao)                                            (Principal of Catalonan National H.S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anwar E. Bairola