Ran Ema (Application letter and Resume)

Ran Lewis P. Ema
Biao Tienda Tugbok, Davao City
09776270221

CNN Philippines
HR Department
Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center
Shaw Boulevard
Mandaluyong City 1552
Philippines

February 9, 2017

Dear Human Resource Manager,

In reference to the job opening I found on the official website of CNN Ph(http://cnnphilippines.com/aboutus/jobs/) I wish to apply for the position of Desk Editor for CNN Ph.

I believe I have the necessary qualifications for the position. I have extensive experience in journalism. I have the capacity to write and edit news articles. My experience in the fact finding mission for the kidapawan massacre is a great example. I was sent sent to Kidapawan to confirm facts concerning the recent events. I was told to interview the people affected and write a photo essay about the after math. After a day of data gathering I was able to complete my task and submit my article.

Your company is an inspiration for great and honest journalism. I would like to work for this company for those reasons. I would like to pursue a career in such a great company.

If you find my qualifications to be adequate and would like to set up a meeting, I am available everyday past 1pm.

I look forward to the opportunity for a personal interview.

Yours respectfully,

Ran Lewis P. Ema


Enc. Resume


































































Ran Lewis P. Ema
absolutharro@gmail.com
Biao Tienda Tugbok, Davao
09223776933 Globe
Instagram - @emlewra

Education
Al Amal Indian School
2002-2008Grade school
Philippine International English School
2008-2012High school
Ateneo De Davao University
2012-2016Undergrad (BS Biology)
University of Mindanao
2016 Undergrad (BS Mass Communication)

Experience
  •   Volunteer work
  •    Wedding Photographer
  •     Debut Photographer
  •   Video editing for a Thesis
  •    Fact Finding photographer and Article writer


Skills
·      Photography
·      Videography
·      Editing
·      Public speaking
·      Acting












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anwar E. Bairola