Ran Ema (Description)



It Was Bigger


It was a drunken night for my barkada and I. We went out to party the night away. We went to this new bar and my God it was amazing. Flickering neon lights were dancing in the air, the smell of alcohol bombarded our noses, and ofcourse the dance floor was littered with bodaciously beautiful women. And so we decided that this will be our bar for tonight. We went straight to the tables and drank every letter of the alphabet from Absinthe to Zombie. When we felt the buzz, we head to the dance floor to mingle. My bros found partners in mere minutes. I was being choosy so I waited for the right girl to flirt with. And my oh my she came in a red fitting backless dress. With lips so enticingly red that on kiss can send yyou to heaven, with an ass so delicious you can almost feel some level of quakes. And so I made my move. I approached her with a devilish smile and started to flirt with her. We were flirting back and forth as we drank and danced.
The music suddenly stops as the bar started to close. I looked around and found out that my bros left with their partners. And so I offered to my new acquaintance to take our “dance” to a more private place. So we rushed to my car and drove off.

After checking into our room we started to make out. We slowly made our way to the bed. She pushed me down and saddled me. And we stop to look into eachother’s eyes, She had such beautiful brown eyes. And at the moment I decided to take her out. Like dates and stuff. She suddenly jumps off and started to strip tease. And all I can say was yes lord. As she removed her panties, my mind went blank. And all I can think of was it was bigger. The next moment I came to, I was running down the hall half naked while swearing to never drink alcohol ever again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anwar E. Bairola