Raumel Joseph Duazo
Application letter


February 14, 2017

Mr.Kawa C. Tan
Is3 Corp.
Mahogany st.
San Rafael, Davao city

Dear Mr. Tan:
Subject: Building Electrician

I am writing to express my interest for the position of Building Electrician in your company.

Having recently obtained my Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering in the Universtiy of Mindanao, I wish to bring my knowledge, skills and commitment to excellence to your company’s invoative environment.

My internship at Ayala Land helped me with the crucial skills to work with some of the best professionals in electrical field. Being a trainee has developed my passion in this industry and subsequently convinced me that this is my true calling.

For my additional details regarding my qualification and expertise, please review my attached resume.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you.






Sincerely,

Raumel Joseph Duazo
Km. 3, Fatima, Monfort Ave
Upper Bajada, Davao City
09976682462


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anwar E. Bairola